Start the New Year by joining your faith with ours in our 21 Day Daniel Fast.
“In those days I, Daniel, was fasting three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.” —Daniel 10:2-3
A set time of consecration to God in which believers take their eyes off of the things of the world and focus on the things of God through prayer and denying their bodies self-gratifying foods.
Daniel Fast Guidelines
- Includes – Fruits, Nuts & Vegetables
- Eliminates – Breads, Meats, Sweets and Fried Foods
We are Believing God for…
- Explosion of Grace
- 100 New People
- Renewed Fervor and Hunger for God and His House
- Increase of Church and Household Finances
- Healing and Health in the Church Body
- Sunday, January 7th at 6pm
- Sunday, January 14th at 6pm
- Sunday, January 21st at 6pm
Sign Up To Participate