“In those days, I Daniel, was fasting three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine come into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.” -Daniel 10:2-3
Join your faith with ours in fasting and prayer as we Dedicate the next 3-weeks to God in expectation for what He will do in the 52-weeks of 2019. Begins on Sunday, January 6th after lunch and continues through lunch on Sunday, August 27th.
A set time of consecration to God in which believers take their eyes off of the things of the world and focus on the things of God through prayer and denying their bodies self-gratifying foods.
Daniel Fast Guidelines:
Includes – Fruits, Nuts & Vegetables
Eliminates – Breads, Meats, Sweets and Fried Foods
- Surge of Faith to Move Beyond Limits
- Surge of Faithfulness & Commitment to God & to His House
- Surge of Hunger for God’s Word
- Surge of Boldness to Engage Others
- Surge of Church & Household Finances
- Surge of Healing & Health in Church Body